All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $19.99
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.85
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $17.43
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the most comprehensive and up-to-date fencing-specific training guide in the world today. It contains descriptions and photographs of nearly 100 of the most effective weight training, flexibility, and abdominal exercises used by athletes world-wide. This book features year-round fencing-specific weight-training programs guaranteed to improve your performance and get you results. No other fencing book to date has been so well designed, so easy to use, and so committed to weight training. This book will have fencers increasing agility, strength, balance, and flexibility, which translates into more precision and power in advances, lunges, and recoveries. Following the programs in this book will also enhance wrist speed and control, reduce the chances of injury, and make you an overall better fencer. Both beginners and advanced athletes and weight trainers can follow this book and utilise its programs. From recreational to professional, thousands of athletes all over the world are already benefiting from this book and its techniques, and w you can too!
- Author BiographyRob Price is a first class certified personal trainer and a fitness consultant at the University of Wisconsin. He is a national weight lifting champion and state bench press record holder. He has helped thousands of athletes all over the world achieve their goals. Rob is also a contributing author to OnFitness magazine and is the founder of the #1 Sports-Training website on the Internet.
- Author(s)Robert G. Price
- PublisherPrice World Enterprises
- Date of Publication01/03/2009
- SubjectBoxing & Combat Sports
- Place of PublicationPeper Pike
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrice World Enterprises
- Content Noteb/w photos & tables
- Weight320 g
- Width255 mm
- Height180 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.