All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the most comprehensive and up-to-date martial arts-specific training guide in the world today. It contains descriptions and photographs of over 80 of the most effective weight training, flexibility, and abdominal exercises used by athletes world-wide. This book features year-round martial arts-specific weight-training programs guaranteed to improve your performance and get you results. No other martial arts book to date has been so well designed, so easy to use, and so committed to weight training. This book is the most informative and complete resource for building muscles, speed, and stamina to enable the body to excel in judo, karate, aikido, kung fu, jujitsu, taekwondo, kempo, muay thai, and all other martial arts forms. The book provides martial artists with an abundance of easy to follow training techniques needed to be effective in the martial arts, such as flexibility, joint stabilisation, balance, and muscle development. Both beginners and advanced athletes and weight trainers can follow this book and utilise its programs. From recreational to professional, thousands of athletes all over the world are already benefiting from this book and its techniques, and w you can too!
- Author BiographyRob Price is a first class certified personal trainer and a fitness consultant at the University of Wisconsin. He is a national weight lifting champion and state bench press record holder. He has helped thousands of athletes all over the world achieve their goals. Rob is also a contributing author to OnFitness magazine and is the founder of the #1 Sports-Training website on the Internet.
- Author(s)Robert G. Price
- PublisherPrice World Enterprises
- Date of Publication16/02/2003
- SubjectBoxing & Combat Sports
- Place of PublicationPeper Pike
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrice World Enterprises
- Content Noteb/w photos & tables
- Weight320 g
- Width255 mm
- Height180 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $74.74
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.46
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.65
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.36
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.46
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.