All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionDoes evidence still exist today in Roswell, New Mexico of a mysterious UFO crash from July 1947? Let this book be your guide to visiting all the sites in and around Roswell that were involved in the infamous Roswell Incident. Experience for yourself the hidden landmarks of that fateful evening when an object from beyond Earth came streaking down out of the night sky, changing the course of human history forever.
- Author BiographyNoe Torres holds a Master's degree from the University of Texas at Austin. He has authored five books and a motion picture screenplay. Along with UFO researcher Ruben Uriarte, he has written two highly-acclaimed UFO books, Mexico's Roswell: The Chihuahua UFO Crash, and The Other Roswell: UFO Crash on the Texas-Mexico Border. He has appeared on the History Channel, Coast to Coast AM with George Noory, and has been a regular speaker at the Roswell UFO Museum's annual festival held each July, as well as other UFO-related conferences and events.
- Author(s)Noe Torres
- Date of Publication05/02/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectThe Paranormal
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight290 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Photographer(s)E J Wilson
- Introduction byDr Jesse Marcel, Jr
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.