Ultimate Guide to the Roswell UFO Crash - Revised 2nd Edition: A Tour of Roswell's UFO Landmarks by Noe Torres, E J Wilson (Paperback / softback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $24.85Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $31.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBest-selling author Kevin Randle says about this book, If you are planning to visit Roswell, this book tells you all you need to kw about the UFO crash, the city and its character. It condenses the confusion of the case into an easily read book that will help anyone make the most of a visit to city and help understand what actually happened. A very nice addition to the Roswell literature. In this revised, updated edition of their wildly successful book, authors Noe Torres and E. J. Wilson again take readers on an unforgettable trip back in time to July 1947, when something from beyond Earth fell out of the sky in the desert rth of Roswell, New Mexico. Using historical photographs, maps, and eyewitness testimony, the authors lead readers on a tour of all the places that still exist in Roswell where the world's most famous UFO case happened. Best-selling author Peter Robbins says, The Ultimate Guide is deeply informative, well illustrated and consistently interesting. This is American history most Americans are completely unaware of and a public service to anyone who wants to walk the walk and experience the Roswell story via the actual locations where it occurred. Bravo Noe Torres and E.J. Wilson! I read Ultimate Guide in one day. Could t put it down! This is a wonderful addition to 'Roswellicana, ' and I congratulate you, Mr. Torres, on your first-rate research and scholarship, says reviewer John Steiger of Woodbridge, Virginia. Historian John LeMay, member of the board of directors for the Historical Society of Southeast New Mexico, says, Prior to the publication of this book, few people knew exactly where to look for this spell-binding hidden history. Now, contained herein are the resources needed to visit all the major historical sites related to the alleged UFO crash.
- Author BiographyAuthor and UFO researcher Noe Torres has written seven books about major historical UFO cases, including the widely-acclaimed Mexico's Roswell, The Real Cowboys & Aliens, The Other Roswell, and Fallen Angel: UFO Crash Near Laredo, Texas. He has appeared on the History Channel's UFO Hunters, the George Noory show, the Jeff Rense program, and many other media outlets. He is a frequent speaker at UFO conferences and events, including the annual Roswell UFO Festival. From 2008 to 2010, E. J. Wilson served as the only paid tour guide at the Roswell UFO Museum, which receives about 150,000 visitors per year. In March 2010, Wilson and Torres published the first edition of Ultimate Guide to the Roswell UFO Crash and began offering tours to the public of the old Roswell Army Air Field, where most of the Roswell Incident happened. When the tours proved a smashing success during the 2010 Roswell UFO Festival, Wilson continued offering them throughout the year. The tour slogan is Walk where they walked, and that pretty much says it all. Prior to his UFO work, Wilson worked as a software engineer, technical writer, technical analyst, tutor, mathematician and teacher.
- Author(s)E J Wilson,Noe Torres
- Date of Publication14/01/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectThe Paranormal
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Introduction byDr Jesse Marcel, Jr
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.