All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionR to L (Japanese Style) What do you do when a team of evil superpowered wrestlers from ather planet threatens the health and safety of the Earth? Organize a team of GOOD superpowered wrestlers, of course! Kid Muscle, the son of legendary wrestler King Muscle, rockets to Earth and finds an evil wrestling gang called the DMP tearing the place apart. The punks on the DMP are the weirdest, nastiest, most outlandishly powerful musclebound freaks the galaxy has ever kwn. Kid Muscle's only hope: form a team that's even wilder. Lazy and cowardly, the Kid sure doesn't look like the universe's last great hope, but when something upsets him -like, say, EVIL - he busts out in muscles just like his old man! The only possible result is earthshaking, bodyslamming, ultimate-powered action that sends our entire planet sailing over the top rope! Recognize the five fearsome gentlemen gracing this back cover? No? Well, back up and reacquaint yourself with Ultimate Muscle Volumes 1-21, my friend. I'll wait here....All caught up? Good. In that case, the beatings Kid Muscle endured at the sundry appendages of Barrierfreeman, Comrade Turbinski, Mars, Kevin Mask and Hanzo are doubt fresh in your memory, and even w they send a chill up your spine. (Okay, okay, the Kid never personally fought Comrade Turbinski. But still.) Well, hold that fear in your mind, savor it, and w consider this: those historic brawls are as thing compared to the deep-down body hurt about to be doled out by the ancient evil rising from the depths of the Pacific at this very moment. It's already got Meat, and he's gone all to pieces over it. And w it's coming for Kid Muscle...oh, and Earth. It's totally got it in for Earth.
- Author BiographyYudetamago is the pen name of artists Yoshinori Nakai and Takashi Shimada, who created the original hit KINNIKUMAN (MUSCLE MAN). KINNIKUMAN, which debuted in 1979, quickly grew into a massive slapstick wrestling epic and one of the most popular features in Japan's Weekly Shonen Jump magazine. ULTIMATE MUSCLE (known in Japan as KINNIKUMAN II SEI) is Yudetamago's most recent creation.
- PublisherViz Media
- Date of Publication01/03/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGraphic Novels: Manga
- Series TitleUltimate Muscle: The Kinnikuman Legacy
- Series Part/Volume Number22
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintViz Media
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width124 mm
- Height188 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.44
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.12
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.24
- AU $52.90Trending at AU $53.46
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.41
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.82
- AU $12.24Trending at AU $21.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.