All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis title in ASTD's new Ultimate Series , presents an invative framework and approach to conducting training through an integrated series of workshop designs. This framework as well as the comprehensiveness of the content allows you to implement an entire Performance Management System into your organization without ever looking beyond this book's covers. It is coming soon from ASTD Press.
- Author BiographyLinda Russell is a co-founder and co-director of Russell Consulting, headquartered in Madison, Wisconsin. For more than 20 years, Linda has provided consulting and training services in areas such as leadership, strategic thinking and planning, change implementation, employee quality of worklife surveys, organization development, performance coaching, and performance management.Linda has a bachelor of arts degree in social work and completed graduate work in rehabilitation counseling. She specializes in designing and implementing quality of worklife surveys and in facilitating team and organization development interventions. Jeffrey Russell is a co-founder and co-director of Russell Consulting, headquartered in Madison, Wisconsin. For more than 20 years, Jeff has provided consulting and training services in areas such as leadership, strategic thinking and planning, change implementation, employee quality of worklife surveys, organization development, performance coaching, and performance management.Jeff has a bachelor of arts degree in humanism and cultural change and master of arts in industrial relations from the University of Wisconsin. He also serves as an ad hoc faculty member for the University of Wisconsin, teaching for the Small Business Development Center, the Wisconsin Certified Public Manager Program, and other certification programs. He is also a frequent presenter at local, state, regional, and international conferences.
- Author(s)Jeffrey Russell,Linda Russell
- PublisherAmerican Society for Training & Development
- Date of Publication15/03/2010
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationEnglewood Cliffs, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintASTD Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight689 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-ROM
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.