All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUpdated to reflect questions found on the most recent ESL tests, this book presents 400 common phrasal verbs as they are used in everyday English. Phrasal verbs are verbs combined with prepositions or adverbs. Familiarity with phrasal verbs and understanding their use as uns (breakup, showoff, and many others), or adjectives (spaced-out, broken-down, stressed-out and many others) is essential to ESL students. This book's hundreds of examples in context and hundreds of exercises will be extremely useful to ESL students who are preparing for TOEFL or who simply wish to improve their English.
- Author(s)Carl W. Hart
- PublisherBarron's Educational Series Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/07/2009
- SubjectELT Course Materials
- Place of PublicationHauppauge
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBarron's Educational Series Inc.,U.S.
- Weight612 g
- Width198 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.