All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionImagine several photos that appear identical at first glance, but which contain subtle differences that only a discerning eye can spot. In Ultimate Picture Puzzles, readers will have to use all their powers of observation to spot the differences in photos showing groups of people, iconic landmarks, and multitudes of animals. With meters measuring the difficulty of each puzzle, boxes for readers to fill in their times and keep track of their progress, andfor those who just can't spot the differencean answer key in the back of the book, Ultimate Picture Puzzles is filled with the best brain-teasers for anyone looking for a visual challenge.
- Author BiographyThunder Bay Press publishes nonfiction, illustrated books that often contain specially commissioned photography. Subjects include architecture, cooking, sports, history, transportation, and nature. From comprehensive reference titles to regional picture books, Thunder Bay Press presents titles of exceptional value and broad market appeal.
- PublisherThunder Bay Press
- Date of Publication11/10/2016
- FormatSpiral bound
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCanterbury Classics
- Weight680 g
- Width175 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.84
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.50
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.99
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.12
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.