All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDare to read the extreme! The Ultimate Sports Extreme Reader explores the world of extreme sports - in water, on land, and in air! This unique level 3 nfiction reader for grades 1 and 2 learners will help them explore reading on their own. Dramatic photographs, graphic illustrations, and an amazing Extreme Facts list will keep them turning the page. The fact-based approach also makes this book a valuable resource. Children will love to learn to read when given this Extreme Reader! The best-selling Extreme Readers is an exciting series for early readers to explore reading on their own. These unique leveled nfiction readers feature over 30 titles for preschool to grade 2, covering high-interest topics that will grab children's attention from the very first page. With the current educational emphasis on reading in content areas and reading comprehension, the Extreme Readers will be a welcome addition at school and at home! Check out our other titles!
- Author(s)Teresa Domnauer
- PublisherPerfection Learning
- Date of Publication01/06/2006
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleExtreme Readers: Level 3
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPerfection Learning
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsSewn
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.