All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionThis book describes ultra low power capacitive sensor interfaces, and presents the realization of a very low power generic sensor interface chip that is adaptable to a broad range of capacitive sensors. The book opens by reviewing important design aspects for automous sensor systems, discusses different building blocks, and presents the modular architecture for the generic sensor interface chip. Finally, the generic sensor interface chip is shown in state-of-the-art applications.
- Author(s)Chris van Hoof,Robert Puers,Wouter Bracke
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication11/06/2007
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleAnalog Circuits and Signal Processing
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight343 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.