All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is written for academic and professional researchers designing communication systems for pervasive and low power applications. There is an introduction to wireless sensor networks, but the main emphasis of the book is on design techniques for low power, highly integrated transceivers. Instead of presenting a single design perspective, this book presents the design philosophies from three diverse research groups, providing three completely different strategies for achieving similar goals. By presenting diverse perspectives, this book prepares the reader for the countless design decisions they will be making in their own designs.
- Author(s)Brian Otis,Jan M. Rabaey
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication31/07/2013
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleIntegrated Circuits and Systems
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight314 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edition Statement2007
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.87
- AU $23.22Trending at AU $28.84
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.71
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.55
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.93
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.52
- AU $21.93Trending at AU $30.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.