All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.75Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionThis book focuses on increasing the energy-efficiency of electronic devices so that portable applications can have a longer stand-alone time on the same battery. The authors explain the energy-efficiency benefits that ultra-low-voltage circuits provide and provide answers to tackle the challenges which ultra-low-voltage operation poses. An invative design methodology is presented, verified, and validated by four prototypes in advanced CMOS techlogies. These prototypes are shown to achieve high energy-efficiency through their successful functionality at ultra-low supply voltages.
- Author BiographyThe scientific interest of W. Dehaene is situated in the general domain of micro-electronics. The focus is on circuits and architectures. In the beginning the research concentrated on analog circuits, mainly during the PhD work. During the industrial part of the career at Alcatel Microelectronics this was expanded towards architectural and system design. The circuit level however always was prominently present. When research goes into systems and architecture the extension towards digital hardware and even software becomes a relatively small step. When going back to the academic world, the focus is again on circuit level but now for digital systems. A lot of the problems in digital circuit design are of an analog nature: e.g. the combination of low power and high speed. A knowledge that crosses both the analog and digital domain is here thus essential. Summarizing the research interest in a one-liner gives: mixed analog digital systems with a focus on circuit-architecture level.
- Author(s)Nele Reynders,Wim Dehaene
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication14/04/2015
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleAnalog Circuits and Signal Processing
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note38 black & white illustrations, 77 colour illustrations, 15 black & white tables, biography
- Weight489 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.