All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $50.46Trending at AU $57.09
About this product
- DescriptionThis book contains the cm1'1plete set of papers pres- ted at the Third United States-Japan Science Cooperation SeITlinar on the Subj ect of Holographic IITlaging and Infor- ITlation Processing, held at Hawaii, January 8 to 13, 1973, under the joint sponsorship of the National Science Foun- dation and the Japan Society for the ProITlotion of Science. The papers present the latest advances and state of the art in areas ranging froITl ultrasonic holography, radar and sonar to ultrasonic pulse-echo iITlaging, acoustic ITlicro- scopy and iITlage proces sing in bioITledical engineering. COITlputer proces sing of ultrasonic iITlages is extensively discussed. Several papers describe the reITlarkable appli- cations of ultrasonics in ITledical diagstics. One describes new features in R&D ITlanageITlent that are particularly rele- vant to the field as a result of recent changes in national science and techlogy policies. We also present the ITlost recent advances in the powerful ITlethods of iITlage iITlprove- ITlent (sharpening, deblurring) which have been ITlade poss- ible with the aid of holograITls used as cOITlputing eleITlents; the holographic iITlage deblurring ITlethod is capable of an astonishing iITlproveITlent of iITlages that are still unattainable with even the ITlost powerful digital cOITlputer ITlethods. The book follows the 1971 PlenuITl Publishing COITlpany book, Applications of Holography , which cOITlprised the papers presented at the Second U. S. -Japan SeITlinar held in Wash- ington, D. C. , October 13 to 18, 1969.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication18/10/2011
- SubjectOther Specific Technologies
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight997 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Edited byGeorge W. Stroke
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1974
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.