All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionUltrasonic signals are increasingly being used for predicting material behavior, both in an engineering context (detecting amalies in a variety of structures) and a biological context (examining human bones, body parts and unborn fetuses). Featuring contributions from authors who are specialists in their subject area, this book presents new developments in ultrasonic research in both these areas, including ultrasonic NDE and other areas which go beyond traditional imaging techniques of internal defects. As such, both those in the biological and physical science communities will find this an informative and stimulating read.
- Author BiographyTribikram Kundu is a Professor at the Department of Civil Engineering and Engineering Mechanics, University of Arizona, USA.
- PublisherISTE Ltd
- Date of Publication09/01/2007
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleInstrumentation & Measurement
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintISTE Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight732 g
- Width166 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byTribikram Kundu
- Series Edited byDominique Placko
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.