All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTraditional food and bioprocessing techlogies are facing challenges due to high expectation from the consumers and producers for better quality and safety, higher process efficiency, and products with vel properties or functionalities. For this reason, in the last few years new forms of physical energies have been explored to propose alternatives to traditional processing techlogies. Acoustic energy has the potential to replace or partially substitute conventional processes, and at the same time offer unique opportunities in the characterization of foods and biomaterials. This book is a resource for experts and newcomers in the field of power ultrasound, gives insights into the physical principles of this techlogy, details the latest advancements, and links them to current and potential applications in the food and bioprocessing related industries.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication19/11/2010
- Series TitleFood Engineering Series
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note36 black & white tables, 1 colour tables, biography
- Weight1178 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine41 mm
- Edited byGustavo V. Barbosa-Canovas,Hao Feng,Jochen Weiss
- Edition Statement2011
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.65Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.