Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionYour definitive, step-by-step guide to ultrasound-guided exams and injections for the foot and ankle Ultrasound of the Foot and Ankle is a multimedia, step-by-step introduction on how to use ultrasound successfully to diagse and treat conditions of the foot and ankle. Authored by ted podiatric physician and educator, Nathan H. Schwartz, DPM, the book thoroughly covers both diagstic and interventional methods. Concise text and numerous illustrations provide you with easy to understand instruction on using ultrasound to accurately identify rmal and abrmal anatomy of foot and ankle. In addition to an extensive section devoted to ultrasound-guided musculoskeletal injections, the book features chapters on ultrasound basics: image optimization, probe handling, and ergomics. Numerous tips and tricks are provided to help you master exams and acquire new skills. It is the perfect introduction for practitioners who are eager to bring these procedures into their practices to enhance patient care. Guided learning that helps you put new procedures into practice; offers a comprehensive coverage of how to effectively scan muscles, tendons, ligaments, joints, soft tissue, fat, bone, and nerves; offers more than 60 videos illustrate key exams and injections; it is ideal for podiatrists, pain medicine specialists, sports medicine physicians, orthopedic surgeons, and physiatrists.
- Author BiographyNathan H. Schwartz, DPM (Smyrna, GA) is in private practice at The Center for Foot and Ankle Care. Dr. Schwartz is the 2016 Winner of the Montague Boyd Excellence in Publishing Award for his work on Ultrasound of the Foot and Ankle.
- Author(s)Nathan Schwartz
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/01/2016
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Inc.,US
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight814 g
- Width216 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.