All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThese are the new titles of the Skira fashion-guide series for modern men. Uman: The Essays is a series of commentaries by contemporary conisseurs (authors, journalists, and cultured men), who explore the sources of men's costume, sports, discovery, passions to reveal the traditions and ethos at the basis of the ideal wardrobe. Umberto Angeloni is formerly the chief executive of Brioni, an Italian luxury lifestyle brand with global diffusion.
- Author(s)Nick Sullivan
- Date of Publication03/09/2012
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Place of PublicationMilan
- Country of PublicationItaly
- Content Note4 illustrations, 3 in colour
- Weight260 g
- Width157 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.62
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.02
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.