All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionShann's wildly popular, award-winning Duck on a Bike left children begging him to tell them ather story about Duck after seeing him pictured alongside a shiny red tractor. Now Duck is back and turning the farm upside down! But what happens when Duck drives the big red tractor through town, past the popular diner where all the locals are having lunch? What will those folks really think when they see Duck and all the other animals riding around on Farmer O'Dell's tractor? Filled with entertaining detail and sly jokes, readers will pore over each picture again and again. Perfect for reading aloud! Que pasa cuando Pato maneja el tractor? Que pensaran todos cuando vean a Pato y a otros animales de la granja encima del tractor? Los lectores volveran una y otra vez a las paginas llenas de detalles divertido. Este libro es perfecto para leer en voz alta!
- Author BiographyDavid Shannon is the internationally acclaimed creator of more than thirty picture books, including No, David!, a Caldecott Honor Book and his second New York Times Best Illustrated Book of the Year, and three more David picture books. Shannon's bestsellers include A Bad Case of Stripes, Duck on a Bike, and his recent Bugs in My Hair. He lives in California with his family.
- Author(s)David Shannon
- PublisherScholastic en Espanol
- Date of Publication13/09/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScholastic en Espanol
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight91 g
- Width211 mm
- Height272 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Picture book,Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.74Trending at AU $29.57
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $32.64
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.86
- AU $20.43Trending at AU $28.55
- AU $11.56Trending at AU $11.75
- AU $25.74Trending at AU $27.65
- AU $26.61Trending at AU $30.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.