All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEste libro te llevara en un emocionante recorrido a traves de algus de los pasajes mas sombrios de la humanidad. Esta lle de datos fascinantes acerca de asesis en serie, ejecuciones fallidas, monarcas asesis y plagas que han acabado con miles de personas. Es terrible y mortal, pero perversamente entretenido y divertido. ENGLISH DESCRIPTION Some kids are natural bookworms and others you have to chase down with a book. But every kid, even the ones that scowl when you say read will devour this mega mix of history s grisly stories. From all corners of the globe and dating back to ancient Egypt, this book leaves tombstone unturned to deliver a glimpse at some of the weirdest traditions, most gruesome methods, craziest causes, and most fascinating facts surrounding death in history. Kids will discover: The ancient Egyptians didn t mummify and bury their dead alone. Oh, . They also entombed cats, dogs, hippos, crocodiles, and even beetles with their dearly departed. As queen, Marie-Antoinette lost her head for all the fine things France had to offer, and she delighted in them as the country grew poorer and poorer. When the revolution came, she literally lost her head for her frivolity.The guillotine was used for almost 200 years in France. It was the cutting edge of death techlogy when it was invented in 1792 and stayed in style until 1977.History s most surprising murder weaponsThe top-ten potent poisonsThe worst epidemics in history
- Author(s)Clive Gidfford,Gifford Clive
- Date of Publication26/01/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationMexico
- Weight181 g
- Width130 mm
- Height201 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.