All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFourteen-year-old April May Manning spent her life on airplanes with her flight attendant parents. When her father dies in a crash, April's mom marries a pilot who turns out to be an abusive jerk, and gets Mom confined to a psychiatric hospital. So April takes off, literally, living on airplanes, using her mother's flight benefits, relying on the flight crews who kw she's been shuttling between divorcing parents for a year. Then, there's a hijacking, but why is April's dad on board? April flees to the cargo hold with ather unaccompanied mir she's met before, and they fight to thwart the hijackers, faking a fire, making weapons from things they find in luggage. At last, locked in the cockpit with a wounded police officer, the boy, and his service dog, April tries to remember everything her parents said to do in a crisis above the clouds. But she kws it won't be eugh.
- Author BiographyEssayist and NPR commentator Hollis Gillespie, a former flight attendant, lives with her family near Atlanta, where she is at work on the sequel to Unaccompanied Minor. This is her first novel.
- Author(s)Hollis Gillespie
- PublisherAdams Media Corporation
- Date of Publication01/01/2014
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Place of PublicationHolbrook, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAdams Media Corporation
- Weight441 g
- Width139 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 14
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.81Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.