All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRegency London's most celebrated courtesan, The Blackbird, was a woman before her time - uninhibited, financially independent, and free to live by her own rules. Schooled in the sensual arts by the one man she loved the most, she recorded every wicked detail in her diaries...When Boston museum curator Piper Chase-Pierpont unearths The Blackbird's steamy memoirs, she's aroused and challenged by what she finds. Could the courtesan's diaries be used as a modern girl's guide to finding love and empowerment? One curious curator - and one very lucky man - are about to find out...
- Author BiographyCELESTE BRADLEY is the New York Times bestselling author of the Runaway Brides, Heiress Brides, Liar's Club and Royal Four series. Prior to giving writing a try, she was a professional artist. She is a two-time RITA Nominee and winner of the prestigious Historical Storyteller of the Year from Romantic Times Book Reviews. Mother of two teen divas, Southern-born Celeste lives in the Southwest. New York Times bestseller SUSAN DONOVAN is a former newspaper journalist with degrees from Northwestern University's Medill School of Journalism and has worked as a reporter in Chicago, Albuquerque, and Indianapolis. She lives in rural Maryland with her family and dogs.
- Author(s)Celeste Bradley,Susan Donovan
- PublisherGriffin Publishing
- Date of Publication11/02/2013
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSaint Martin's Griffin,U.S.
- Out-of-print date10/07/2014
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight322 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine24 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.94
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.68
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.26
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.66
- AU $29.05Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $8.87Trending at AU $15.84
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.