All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $178.29Trending at AU $199.21
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $167.89
- AU $26.36Trending at AU $29.41
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.02
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.29
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $52.50
- AU $14.90Trending at AU $23.62
About this product
- Description24 meets the X Files in the amazing follow up to Unravelling. Four months after Ben disappeared through the portal to his home universe, Janelle believes she'll never see him again. Her world is still devastated, but civilisation is slowly rebuilding, and life is finally starting to resume some kind of rmality. Until Interverse agent Taylor Barclay shows up. He's got a problem, and he needs Janelle's help. Somebody from an alternate universe is running a human trafficking ring - kidnapping people and selling them on different Earths. And Ben, with his unique abilities, is the prime suspect. To make things worse, Janelle learns that someone she cares about - someone from her own world - has become one of the missing. Now Janelle has five days to track down the real culprit. Five days to locate the missing people before they're lost forever. Five days to reunite with the boy who stole her heart. Can she uncover the truth before everyone she cares about is killed? In this heart-pounding sequel to UNRAVELLING, author Elizabeth Norris explores the sacrifices we make to save the people we love and the worlds we'll travel to find them.
- Author BiographyElizabeth Norris is a used book lover, tea addict, fringe science enthusiast, and writer. UNBREAKABLE is the follow up to UNRAVELLING.
- Author(s)Elizabeth Norris
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication06/06/2013
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Children's Books
- Weight390 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.