Brand newLOWEST PRICE
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $39.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIs your child being bullied? Are you t sure how to help? Sue Anderson works with children affected by bullying, both targets and bullies. She facilitates workshops for parents and teachers showing them how they can empower children to interrupt the bullying pattern. This book provides a simple hands-on, step-by-step guide for you to support your child - from preschooler through high school. It shows you how to encourage and guide your child to move from bullied to Unbullyable. Your Unbullyable child: can choose how they respond to other people's attempts to bully them believes one has the power to diminish their self-esteem understands how the bullying interaction works and how to interrupt it stubbornly refuses to be bullied. Sounds too good to be true? Hundreds of Unbullyable success stories can't be wrong.
- Author(s)Sue Anderson
- PublisherGood2gr8 Coaching
- Date of Publication15/10/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGood2gr8 Coaching
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight322 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.79
- AU $23.22Trending at AU $28.78
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.65
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.49
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.90
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.49
- AU $21.93Trending at AU $30.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.