About this product
- DescriptionGrowing up in Utah, fourteen-year-old Joey Rail learned to ride before he could walk. He s tried every two-wheeled sport imaginable, but he s always come back to BMX freestyle. The skill, patience, and power required for this daring sport suits his personality. Joey is an outdoor enthusiast and loves taking risks. On days that he s t competing, he s skinning his knees on the red stone of Slickrock Trail, cliff jumping off the banks of Lake Powell, or rafting down the Red River. But when he's approached by a mysterious member of the Revolution, Joey must make a decision . . . follow the same old path or take the road less traveled.
- Author(s)M Zachary Sherman
- PublisherStone Arch Books
- Date of Publication01/07/2011
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleTony Hawk's 900 Revolution (Library)
- Series Part/Volume Number04
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStone Arch Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width150 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Illustrator(s)Caio Majado,Thomas Emery
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.