All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $96.38Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $14.20
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.69
About this product
- DescriptionShaina's always hated vampires, but when circumstances throw her together with Marius, a powerful vampire, she has choice but to accept his help. Shaina needs something from the warrior, and the only way to get it is to bind herself to him. Marius would rather die than be bound to a human, especially one who hates his kind as much as Shaina. Determined to make the best out of the situation, he makes her a deal: three days and she'll let him go. However, Shaina is sex and blood to him, both things he's been denied for thirteen months of captivity. Worse, the more time he spends with her, the more he can feel her commitment, her character, her loss. Thrown together against a greater enemy, will the two be able to work together or will both their worlds fall?
- Author BiographyCaris Roane is the USA Today bestselling author of the Guardians of Ascension series and the Men in Chains series, both featuring powerful vampires and the women who love them. Caris lives in the Phoenix area of the Sonoran Desert, really doesn't like scorpions, and in her spare time tries to stay off Facebook.
- Author(s)Caris Roane
- PublisherSt Martin's Press
- Date of Publication09/12/2014
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSt Martin's Press
- Out-of-print date02/07/2016
- Weight181 g
- Width105 mm
- Height171 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.