All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUNCHARTED / New Landscapes of Tourism has a two-fold objective: to explore new avenues of thought in design teaching, and to do so through research that deals with new architectural landscapes that are linked to tourism. Publishing the Undergraduate Final Projects from IE University s Undergraduate Architecture program responds to the desire to highlight the importance of design strategies in the process of reformulating the tourist offering within the framework of an open debate about new models for development. The infrastructural nature of architectural design imbues the architect s creative capacity with the healthy ambition of transforming the territory into new landscapes for touristic opportunities. These new landscapes have been categorized here as productive, urban, industrial, extreme and reversible. UNCHARTED includes additional contributions on architecture, tourism and teaching by Jose Miguel Iribas, Elia Zenghelis and Eleni Gigantes.
- PublisherActarD Inc.
- Date of Publication31/01/2015
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintActarD Inc.
- Weight680 g
- Width178 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byDavid Goodman,Juan Elvira
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.78
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.86
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.89
- AU $76.88Trending at AU $78.38
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.38
- AU $90.00Trending at AU $91.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.