All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores the significance of riots and public disturbances caused by marginalized youth with a migrant background in France and the Netherlands, and how their demands for recognition, justice and equal opportunities are voiced in uncivil, yet politically meaningful ways.
- Author BiographyFemke Kaulingfreks completed her PhD in political philosophy and urban anthropology at the University for Humanistic Studies in Utrecht. She is currently a visiting scholar at the Institute for the Study of Societal Issues, University of California, Berkeley. Femke is also involved in activism related to housing, youth empowerment and social justice.
- Author(s)Femke Kaulingfreks
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication02/10/2015
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight415 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.