All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen James Warhola was a little boy, his father, the local junk man, always had the urge to make something interesting out of junk. And when they drove to New York City to visit Uncle Andy, James was truly amazed at how even the most ordinary things can be turned into art. Offering a unique perspective on Andy Warhol, James recounts the wackiness of visiting Uncle Andy, complete with waking up to towers of soup boxes and playing hide-and-seek with 25 cats named Sam. And, maybe most importantly, young readers also get to share the world of art in which Warhola grew up.
- Author BiographyJames Warhola wrote and illustrated Uncle Andy s A faabbbulous visit withAndy Warhol, a Book Sense 76 selection. He lives in Tivoli, New York.James Warhola wrote and illustrated Uncle Andy s A faabbbulous visit withAndy Warhol, a Book Sense 76 selection. He lives in Tivoli, New York.
- Author(s)James Warhola
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication01/01/2006
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight146 g
- Width206 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Reading AgeFrom 5
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- AU $28.00Trending at AU $29.99
- AU $12.50Trending at AU $13.38
- AU $9.91Trending at AU $13.59
- AU $9.58Trending at AU $19.02
- AU $12.04Trending at AU $15.79
- AU $7.22Trending at AU $11.91
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $16.73
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.