All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThere are many problems in running Lake Wakka Wakka National Park and Uncle Eddie solves them all with the help of traditional African wisdom. The grass around Uncle Eddie's hut is growing too high, but he doesn't have a mower and the scythe just didn't work. The grass on the hippo side of the lake is short, but the hippos don't visit Uncle Eddie and his hut. He needs some help and he needs it w.
- Author BiographyLucy Farmer lived in Zambia with hippos and crocs for many years. Her brother Eddie still lives there. He is the manager of a national park. Kevin Burgemeestre loves to draw African animals. He divides his time between illustrating children's books, creating collages for The Australian magazine and holding workshops on illustration, sketching, cartooning and photo-collage.
- Author(s)Lucy Farmer
- PublisherWalker Books Australia
- Date of Publication01/06/2009
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleUncle Eddie
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintBlack Dog Books
- Weight88 g
- Width207 mm
- Height137 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Illustrator(s)Kevin Burgemeestre
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.