All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUncle John has the need . . . for speed! (But he always uses his turn signal.) Hop on in and let the Bathroom Readers' Institute take you on the ultimate road trip. From the first motorized vehicles to the flying cars of tomorrow, you'll race around the world to learn about some great sets of wheels and the gear heads who make them go. And t just cars, this book has planes, trains, roller coasters, yachts, and massive machines that literally move mountains. So strap on your seatbelts--it's going to be a fun ride! Read about . . . Secrets of Hollywood car chasesThe original Cannball RunTaking a ride in the hot-tub limoThe drag queenThe history of airshipsThe Black Beetle: a New York Central train outfitted with jet enginesThe yacht that cost more than some countries' GDPAround the world in 25 waysA car without a driverA look at how a jet engine worksGhost planes and haunted shipsPal Newman buys a BeetleThe origin of crash-test dummiesAnd much, much more!
- Author BiographyBathroom Readers' Institute: The Bathroom Readers' Institute is a tight-knit group of loyal and skilled writers, researchers, and editors who have been working as a team for years. The BRI understands the habits of a very special market--Throne Sitters--and devotes itself to providing amazing facts and conversation pieces.
- PublisherAdvantage Publishers Group
- Date of Publication29/09/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectTrivia & Quiz Books
- Series TitleUncle John's Bathroom Readers
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAdvantage Publishers Group
- Weight567 g
- Width137 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.