All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor 25 years, there's always been a home in Uncle John's Bathroom Reader for those times in life you wish you could take back--oops moments, embarrassing accidents, spectacular failures. Because we never get tired of reading about unfortunate accidents (as long as they're happening to someone else), here is a whole book of the best of the worst, the troubling and funny stories of things got terribly awry. Read all about- The little math error that took down a spaceship.- A sexy stimulant that led to a man's multiple amputations.- The politician who lost by one vote . . . because he was out campaigning and forgot to vote.- The couple that won millions in the lottery . . . and lost the ticket.
- Author BiographyThe Bathroom Readers' Institute is a tight-knit group of loyal and skilled writers, researchers, and editors who have been working as a team for years. The BRI understands the habits of a very special market--Throne Sitters--and devotes itself to providing amazing facts and conversation pieces.
- Author(s)Bathroom Reader's Hysterical Society
- PublisherAdvantage Publishers Group
- Date of Publication25/04/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Series TitleUncle John's Bathroom Readers
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAdvantage Publishers Group
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight200 g
- Width124 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.44Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $89.84
- AU $19.30Trending at AU $21.95
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.37
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.59
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.01
- AU $40.71Trending at AU $41.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.