About this product
- DescriptionHow do you keep kids from gnawing off the table legs while they wait for meals? Easy! You feed their brains. Each tear-off sheet in this 36-page placemat pad is filled with brain-building activities: puzzles, mazes, brainteasers, jokes, quotes, weird facts, tabletop experiments, and odle-while-you-doodle activities. Engineered to turn young eaters into readers and perfect for feeding young brains in classrooms, too! Each placemat pad has its own wacky theme, including the Asteroid Puzzler, Moon Codes Brain Noodler, Zero-Gravity Raisin Dance, Nuclear Anagrams, Alien Sudoku, and The (Almost) Unbelievable Story of a Pancake-Cooking Alien! Each placemat also includes jokes, fascinating factoids, and quotes guaranteed to amaze and any table companions of all ages.
- Author BiographyThe Bathroom Readers' Institute is a tight-knit group of loyal and skilled writers, researchers, and editors who have been working as a team for years. The BRI understands the habits of a very special market Throne Sitters and devotes itself to providing amazing facts and conversation pieces. The Institute is based in Ashland, OR, and San Diego.
- Author(s)Bathroom Reader's Hysterical Society,Patrick Merrell
- PublisherThunder Bay Press
- Date of Publication03/04/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCanterbury Classics
- Weight544 g
- Width315 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.18
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.66
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $24.21Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.49
- AU $20.71Trending at AU $24.23
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.57
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.