All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.51
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.42
About this product
- DescriptionFor more than 25 years, Uncle John s Bathroom Reader has helped readers learn amazing things. Now, Uncle John shows you how to do things you didn t kw how to do . . . and probably should never, never, never actually do, unless you re in a survival situation and really, really, really need to. Uncle John s How to Fight a Bear and Win is a new approach to survival guides and how-to books. This book provides step-by-step instructions for how to make-do in any rugged terrain. But if you re expecting how to start a fire, think again. This isn t the kind of book that tells you how to make a fire by rubbing two sticks together it tells you how to make a fire using a car battery. It also tells you: How to swing from a vine like Tarzan How to land an airplane in an emergency How to fight a bear . . . and win How to perform emergency surgery in the woods How to identify what insects you can and cant eatAnd lots, lots more.
- Author BiographyThe Bathroom Readers' Institute is a tight-knit group of loyal and skilled writers, researchers, and editors who have been working as a team for years. The BRI understands the habits of a very special market Throne Sitters and devotes itself to providing amazing facts and conversation pieces. The Institute is based in Ashland, OR, and San Diego.
- PublisherThunder Bay Press
- Date of Publication30/04/2015
- SubjectTrivia & Quiz Books
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCanterbury Classics
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width127 mm
- Height180 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.