All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow do you keep the youngest patrons of the dining room from gnawing off the table legs while they wait for their meals? Easy! You feed their brains. Each tear-off sheet in this 36-page placemat pad is filled with brain-building activities: puzzles, mazes, brainteasers, jokes, quotes, weird facts, tabletop experiments, and odle-while-you-doodle activities. And since it's from that master of reading mayhem, Uncle John, every page of Magic Cupcake has been engineered to turn young eaters into readers! (Psst! Magic Cupcake can feed young brains in classrooms, too!) Each Feed Your Brain placemat pad has its own wacky theme. To engage their hungry minds, young readers find a Fairy Pie Maze, Mythical Beasts Brain Noodler, Wand-Doku (Sudoku with pictures!), Barely Bearable Riddles, Prince Charming Puzzler, and Finish-the-Fairytale: the tale of a Fairy Hedgehog (say that one three times fast!). They'll also find jokes, fascinating factoids, riddles, and quotes guaranteed to amaze and any table companions of all ages!
- Author BiographyThe Bathroom Readers' Institute is a tight-knit group of loyal and skilled writers, researchers, and editors. The BRI understands the habits of a very special market -- Throne Sitters -- and devotes itself to providing amazing facts and conversation pieces. They are headquartered in Ashland, OR, and San Diego.
- Author(s)Bathroom Reader's Hysterical Society
- PublisherThunder Bay Press
- Date of Publication27/11/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCanterbury Classics
- Weight544 g
- Width226 mm
- Height312 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.