All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $30.35Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the redwood forest to the Mexican border, the Pacific coastline to the Mojave Desert, California is the most populous state in the Union and the eighth-largest ecomy in the world. And what better way to hor America's most influential state than by devoting an entire Technicolor compendium to the cause? Inside this book, readers will discover obscure history, learn fascinating facts, and meet the unique people who make California so great. So grab your sunglasses, hold on to your gold-miner's hat, and plunge into the Golden State!
- Author BiographyThe Bathroom Readers' Institute is a tight-knit group of skilled writers, researchers, and editors based in Ashland, OR, and San Diego. The BRI understands the habits of a very special market -- Throne Sitters -- and devotes itself to providing amazing facts and conversation pieces.
- Author(s)Bathroom Reader's Hysterical Society
- PublisherThunder Bay Press
- Date of Publication26/06/2014
- SubjectTrivia & Quiz Books
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCanterbury Classics
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations
- Weight1080 g
- Width287 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.