All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt's wacky and fun! It's illustrated and easy to read! It's a whole new twist on learning! And it's FOR KIDS ONLY! Inside Uncle John's Totally Quacked Bathroom Reader, curious readers find 288 pages packed with strange science, weird news, obscure history, odd sports, and the interesting origins of everyday things. Special to this edition are some amazing animal quack-ups, history's biggest quacks, ducky weather, fine feathered friends, quacky fashion, and things that are Just Ducky (which could mean really good or . . . soaking wet). And that's t all! The newest fact-packed reader in the For Kids Only! series features such topics as Thorrablot, an Icelandic holiday with all the rotten shark you can eat; Banned from Toy Stores: the Atomic Energy Lab science kit; Cooking with . . . Pooh! and other Crappy Book Titles; Gag-inducing Stuff Found in Fast Foods; The World's Stupidest Apps; and Moonbows, Swballs, and Fire from the Sky! Lexile score: 920L
- Author BiographyA tight-knit group of loyal and skilled writers, researchers, and editors, The Bathroom Readers' Institute understands the habits of a very special market -- Throne Sitters -- and devotes itself to providing amazing facts and conversation pieces. They are headquartered in Ashland, OR, and San Diego.
- Author(s)Bathroom Reader's Hysterical Society
- PublisherThunder Bay Press
- Date of Publication28/08/2014
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCanterbury Classics
- Weight449 g
- Width154 mm
- Height217 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.