All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.17Trending at AU $52.09
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $31.97Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.33Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionManagement expert Fredmund Malik examines the pitfalls of unclear language in Uncluttered Management Thinking . The use of carelessly defined terms can do a lot of damage, Malik tes, leading to bad, even risky management decisions and actions. Delineating the psychological, management, and ecomic errors business leaders tend to make, Malik explains how these errors can be avoided through conscientious attention to the use of clear language.
- Author BiographyFredmund Malik is a management scientist, entrepreneur, and the author of several award-winning books. Malik Management, with offices in St. Gallen, Zurich, Vienna, Berlin, London, Shanghai, Beijing, and Toronto, is the world's largest think-and-action-tank for effective general management.
- Author(s)Fredmund Malik
- PublisherCampus Verlag
- Date of Publication20/03/2012
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationFrankfurt
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintCampus Verlag
- Weight431 g
- Width140 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.