All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionQuestion everything ? and become a better investor in the process Uncommon Sense takes readers on a four-century journey; from the dawn of public share ownership (in 1602) right up to today. But this is t simply a history book. It's a book for serious investors. Along the way it reveals the fascinating stories, the market characters and the important financial developments that have sculpted the thinking behind the value investor's craft. Blended throughout the narrative Kemp delivers an array of interesting anecdotes and rock solid logic regarding what works when investing in the stock market, what doesn't, and why. Early in the 20th Century, Charles Dow remarked of Wall Street Operators that 'the more they actually kw, the less confident they become.' Continuing in the tradition of that simple, elegant statement, this enlightening and entertaining book will have you thinking, acting and succeeding on your own in your investment endeavours. * Learn to question conventional wisdom at every turn and develop a healthy skepticism as you plan your own investment strategies * Develop a rich understanding of the stock valuation process * Discover the methods that have been used by successful investors from the dawn of the modern stock market (in 1602) right up to today * Learn how to interact simply and successfully with markets that are vastly complex and largely inexplicable Uncommon Sense will have you questioning and doubting much that's stated about stock market investing, then developing your own winning strategy based on reason and understanding.
- Author BiographyMICHAEL KEMP has worked as a corporate financier in Australia and overseas. He is the author of Creating Real Wealth.
- Author(s)Michael Kemp
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Australia Ltd
- Date of Publication09/10/2015
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationMilton, QLD
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- Weight532 g
- Width153 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Foreword byScott Pape
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.