All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the most revolutionary book ever to appear on the American continent since Tom Paine's Common Sense of 1776, and the most revolutionary book to hit the whole world since Karl Marx's Communist Manifesto of 1848. After reading this book you will understand the true meaning of words like freedom, patriotism, and Americanism. Uncommon Sense discusses: American Revolution; Americanism -- Socialism; Gold, Money & Inflation; Federal Reserve System.
- Author(s)William James Murray
- PublisherAmerica West Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication13/08/2002
- SubjectHistory: World & General
- Place of PublicationCarson City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerica West Publishers,U.S.
- Content Noteb/w illus
- Weight200 g
- Width175 mm
- Height110 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.