About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents a wide range of hotels; modern temples for tourist or business travelers, all of which have opened recently in different parts of the world. This is a dynamic and colorful collection of some of the most forward-looking and inspiring designs in the world, from the studios of modern architecture's leading names.Each project is thoroughly documented with the designers' own tes and explanations, sketches, floor plans and glossy full-color photographs.They show a common inclination towards calm and concise spaces and offer an inspiring range of formal proposals, full of glamour.
- Author(s)Domitris Kottas
- PublisherLeading International Key Services Barcelona, S.A.
- Date of Publication01/09/2014
- Place of PublicationBarcelona
- Country of PublicationSpain
- ImprintLeading International Key Services Barcelona, S.A.
- Content Noteillustrations (colour)
- Weight1247 g
- Width220 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.43New
- AU $65.08Used
- AU $78.89New
- AU $105.79New
- AU $75.81Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $21.39Trending at AU $23.14
- AU $19.47Trending at AU $30.09
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $128.58
- AU $17.62Trending at AU $20.11
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $88.64
- AU $84.90Trending at AU $88.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.