All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.51
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.42
About this product
- DescriptionThe United States has seen resurgence in petroleum production, mainly driven by techlogy improvements -- especially hydraulic fracturing and directional drilling -- developed for natural gas production from shale formations. Application of these techlogies enabled natural gas to be ecomically produced from shale and other unconventional formations, and contributed to the United States becoming the world's largest natural gas producer in 2009. This book focuses on the growth in U.S. oil and natural gas production driven primarily by tight oil formations and shale gas formations. It reviews selected federal environmental regulatory and research initiatives related to unconventional oil and gas extraction, including the Bureau of Land Management (BLM) proposed hydraulic fracturing rule and Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) actions. The book also provides a techlogical assessment of existing and emerging water procurement and management practices in shale energy producing regions of the United States.
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/04/2015
- SubjectEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Weight352 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edited byAmber L. Tuft
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.