Brand newLOWEST PRICE
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $16.00+ AU $11.90 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by westonjj
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionShowcases the art of raw cuisine. If eating raw means eating a more balanced and nutritious diet, it also requires the kwledge of how to choose the right ingredients and how to prepare them. The benefits of this type of food preparation for health and fitness are explained with recipes that capitalize on the products natural flavor.
- Author BiographyLyndsay and Patrick Mikanowski - a landscape gardener and an advertising executive respectively - are both passionate about flavors. They are the authors of the book Tomate, published in French by Editions du Chene, and Patate, published in French and German by Editions Flammarion. Photograher Grant Symon, from Scotland, is a specialist in advertising and design. His work includes the photography for the book Patate.
- Author(s)Lyndsay Mikanowski,Patrick Mikanowski
- PublisherEditions Flammarion
- Date of Publication07/03/2005
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationParis
- Country of PublicationFrance
- Out-of-print date20/06/2013
- Content Note350 colour illustrations
- Weight1530 g
- Width240 mm
- Height310 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Photographs byGrant Symon
Best-selling in Cook Books
- AU $27.07New
- AU $14.68New
- AU $21.77New
Save on Cook Books
- AU $30.34Trending at AU $31.29
- AU $22.16Trending at AU $30.28
- AU $29.45Trending at AU $35.67
- AU $32.29Trending at AU $34.07
- AU $44.33Trending at AU $44.84
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.