All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- Description'We are getting early reports of a train crash on the Brighton to London line...Emergency Services are on their way to the scene'. Holly knew that by staying with her he was putting himself at risk. But, as he held her in the darkness, she didn't want to let him go. Holly's a mother with children, a husband she loves and a time-consuming job up in London. She copes, and life is good. So when she is in a train accident on the London to Brighton line, Holly kws that it's just a small chapter in her life and thing has changed. But Holly can't forget the younger man who comforted her in the chaos of the crash, and when she seems him again on her daily commute up to town, there's a flash of recognition between them. Is it embarrassment? Curiosity? Or is there something more? And what of Anne-Marie, ather passenger who has survived. Just what is her story?
- Author BiographyLizzie Enfield is a journalist and contributor to several national magazines and newspapers. She lives in Brighton with her husband and her three children.
- Author(s)Lizzie Enfield
- PublisherHeadline Publishing Group
- Date of Publication02/02/2012
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHeadline Review
- Out-of-print date20/05/2013
- Weight630 g
- Width163 mm
- Height34 mm
- Spine240 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.