All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA short Lent book seeing sin t as something to be condemned, but as something to be understood, i.e. a diagsis which leads to the strong medicine of salvation. Includes questions for group or individual reflection.
- Author BiographyRosy Fairhurst is a priest at St Martin-in-the-Fields and an organizational analyst working for the Grubb Institute Guild in London. After training for ordination at Wycliffe Hall, Oxford, she worked in parishes in Hackney and Islington before becoming Director of Mission and Ministry at Ripon College Cuddesdon. She has also worked as a journalist and a teacher.
- Author(s)Rosy Fairhurst
- PublisherSPCK Publishing
- Date of Publication05/11/2012
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSPCK Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight154 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine7 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.23
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.79
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.