All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionUsing the probes as diagstic tools that identify and analyze students' preconceptions, teachers can easily move students from where they are in their current thinking to where they need to be to achieve scientific understanding. Each probe is supported by extensive Teacher Notes.
- Author(s)Page Keeley
- PublisherNational Science Teachers Association
- Date of Publication15/10/2010
- SubjectPopular Science
- Place of PublicationArlington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNational Science Teachers Association
- Content Noteillustrations
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.