Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.82Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.43Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionThe world around us is wonderful, fascinating, and, sometimes, inconceivable. The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious said Albert Einstein, and I could t agree more with him. One of the greatest satisfactions in life is to reveal the arcana of Nature which body knew before, to add a little bit to the giant body of the human kwledge. This book is about such quest - understanding the properties of new elementary particle called X(3872). This particle might be an example of a new form of matter made out of 4 elementary constituents (quarks), rather than out of 2 or 3 quarks, like regular matter is. The physicists have a hard time trying to explain the behaviour of X(3872) within 2-quark model. In this work the nature of X(3872) is explored by looking at the properties of its decay products. Also, an overview of X(3872)'s kwn characteristics is given and different possibilities within 2- quark model, as well as within other models, are discussed.
- Author(s)Alexander Rakitin
- PublisherLAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Date of Publication26/05/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintLAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Weight299 g
- Width229 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.