Under Angel Wings: The True Story of a Young Girl and Her Guardian Angel by Sr Maria Antonia (Paperback / softback, 2001)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $15.08+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $14.95+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $128.00Trending at AU $198.07
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $166.93
- AU $26.91Trending at AU $29.25
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.22
- AU $46.87Trending at AU $52.20
- AU $14.90Trending at AU $23.53
- AU $35.75Trending at AU $44.19
About this product
- DescriptionUnder Angel Wings is the true story of a young girl in Brazil who saw and heard her Guardian Angel during most of her life. The book is filled with real-life anecdotes which are edifying, moving and often humorous. Cecy (See-see) Cony (1900-1937) tells story after story of how her Guardian Angel - whom she calls her New Friend - kept her from lying, stealing, revenge, immodesty, and from watching certain movies. She also describes how he protected her in moral dangers which she did t even understand, and how he aided her when she got into trouble because she was a simpleton, as she puts it. Most beautiful of all, she relates how her Guardian Angel taught her to make sacrifices for Jesus and guided her in practicing acts of charity. Cecy describes many incidents of temptation from her youth. In each one, we see the beautiful way in which her Guardian Angel led his little charge to perfect contrition for her faults and turned all these difficult situations to good. Under Angel Winds reveals God's great love and care for His children on earth. It reminds us that He has also given each of us our own New Friend who has a similar, even if less visible, love and care for us. My sisters read a lot. This book, they say, is undoubtedly the best....I think this book is awesome....I think you and your children would benefit from this book A LOT. I recommend it highly, highly. - Mother Angelica
- Author BiographySister Maria Antonia, also known as Cecy Cony, was a nun and autobiographical author of the twentieth century. Born in 1900, her curious childhood was marked by physical sensations of her guardian angel, which she eventually wrote about in her autobiography Under Angel Wings: The True Story of a Young Girl and Her Guardian Angel. She became a nun of the Sisters of St. Francis of Penance and Christian Charity, her work being published in 1953 by St. Anthony\'s Guild, New Jersey. Sister Antonia's book was also printed by TAN in 2000 with the Nihil Obstat, Imprimatur, and Imprimi Potest.
- Author(s)Sr Maria Antonia
- PublisherTan Books
- Date of Publication01/01/2001
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTan Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight221 g
- Width108 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Translated byFr Conall O'Leary
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.