All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAs a child, did you ever make wish upon a toy? Perhaps you wanted to be the driver of your toy truck or the homemaker in your doll house. As a five-year-old, Hannah made a wish on a Christmas gift, a very special magical Christmas gift of peace and serenity. It was forgotten as Hannah tripped her way into adulthood, marriage, children, and divorce while struggling to find that niche of self-acceptance. Then she escaped to a rthwoods resort, seemingly just for a restful break from the stresses of bad relationships. There the wish was granted. Good wish, bad wish? You decide. Remember, beware what you wish for.
- Author BiographyCarolyn Dargevics is a loving wife, mother, and grandmother who holds a PhD in Holistic Ministries and who job-hopped and school-hopped trying to find her niche. The basis for this story has been floating in her head since she received a magical toy during a Christmas exchange when she was five and while experiencing the many challenges of adult life, the path to the story's end became clear.
- Author(s)Carolyn Dargevics
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication10/03/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight336 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.14
- AU $12.00Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.03
- AU $11.81Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $19.78Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $47.08Trending at AU $49.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.