Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $35.27Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBeginning with the 1988 presidential contest, an election during which two ministers and a senator accused of sin, this book surveys American history to show how religion has often been a progressive force in politics and why the policy of a separate Church and state has, ironically, made the position of the Church stronger in the US. Garry Wills is the author of Reagan's America and The Kennedy Imprisonment .
- Author(s)Garry Wills
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication15/11/1991
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight654 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.74
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.18
- AU $40.72Trending at AU $41.34
- AU $36.57Trending at AU $37.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.