All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHave you ever peeked under a rock? A whole community of creatures lives there! One of the world's most fascinating habitats is right at your feet. No child will be able to resist looking under a rock after reading Fredericks' rhythmic, engaging story and seeing DiRubbio's vivid, close-up illustrations. Field Notes and Fantastic Facts will inspire endless exploration. Ages 4-10
- Author(s)Anthony D. Fredericks
- PublisherDawn Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication22/11/2001
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1900
- ImprintDawn Publications,U.S.
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight200 g
- Width229 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Illustrator(s)Jennifer DiRubbio
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.49Trending at AU $29.23
- AU $26.50Trending at AU $33.19
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.48
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $43.81
- AU $31.94Trending at AU $38.51
- AU $19.13Trending at AU $19.55
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $15.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.